Senior Client Reporting Analayst
- Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 mai 19
Senior Client Reporting Analayst
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,Scotland,Edinburgh
- Education: None
- Job Function: Transaction Processing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19020661
The Senior Analyst operates within Citi's Global Middle Office, and is responsible for a range of client reporting deliveries and also client report requirement gathering and delivering the changes to existing reports and implementation of new client reports The successful candidate will ultimately be responsible for ensuring that all clients reports requirements are documented in detailed business requirements documents and data matrices and the reports are developed by the development team in line with these specifications and are tested and deployed into production. The Senior Analyst is also responsible for ensuring that appropriate operational processes and controls are documented and operating effectively across data deliveries.
Citi is transitioning through a period of significant growth, and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to play an active role in driving the shape the business. The team is currently in a project phase, so the role will be largely projects focused and move towards BAU as the project meets milestones over the next year. Process improvement and previous experience of working within an environment through periods of change would therefore be looked upon favorably.
Job Background / Context:
Global Fund Services is the center of operations and services to Global Middle Office, investment accounting, performance, risk and reporting clients. It has key outsourcing clients and a growing book of clients receiving Middle Office services, and there is now a requirement to recruit an experienced Senior Client Reporting Analyst to support the growing team.
We are looking to recruit a candidate to work within the newly formed client reporting team. Candidates should have a background in either client reporting, performance or Investment Accounting but must have a detailed understanding of data.
The individual will be a member of a growing team locally that oversees an extended team offshore, and have regular interaction with regional peers in relation to performance services and global initiatives. Client ownership is key with a requirement to professionally service clients to a high standard and participate in strategic initiatives and change.
• Being a key part of the project team working on understanding and documenting client requirements through BRDs, data matrices, process flows, procedures and checklists.
• Working closely with the client reporting development team onshore and offshore and data teams, to ensure the reports are developed in line with specifications.
• Design processes, controls and end to end operating models for suite of reports.
• Ensure reports, operating models and controls are tested end to end and all known differences are understood and defects closed prior to production deployment.
• Management of the change process for client reporting
• Building relationships with clients, project team members, developers, external vendors, offshore partners, peers.
• Ensure that all client deliveries are met to agreed service level agreements and regulatory requirements. .
• Ensure communication with the clients, both internal and external, is effective.
• Investigation and resolution of complex queries and client queries in a timely manner.
• Ensuring that offshore and onshore teams are trained to a high standard and are kept up to date with change.
• Ensure feedback is given to the offshore team in the form of calls/issue logs to help keep accuracy levels high and quickly resolve issues.
• Lead on internal strategic initiatives and process improvements; work with regional partners to ensure a common approach.
• Ensuring effective offshore governance model is in place and operating effectively.
• Develop strong, pro-active relationships with all internal and external customers.
• Working closely with other relevant operational and product peers to ensure that process risks are minimised.
• Look for opportunities for efficiencies and drive new developments and enhancements forward for the team.
• Opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing business with potential for future growth
• Opportunity to work with a highly proficient team in a rapidly changing environment.
• Opportunity to develop industry knowledge, communication and management skills.
• Develop relationships with colleagues across the wider business, globally
• Opportunity to develop the oversight model for an offshore team.
• Bachelor's degree
• IAQ, CIPM, IMC or equivalent
• Extensive knowledge of client reporting.
• Good experience of performance analytics methodologies
• Previous experience working in an asset management environment with pricing, data and investment accounting experience
• Vermillion, FactSet, B One or Statpro experience would be an advantage
• Communication skills
• Ability to deliver to deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Highly numerate
• Pragmatism combined with a can-do attitude
• A high energy level and an enquiring mind
• Client focused
• Responsible for actions
• Structured and organised
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer