- Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni Édimbourg Ecosse GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 juin 18 2018-06-17
See job description for details
Join us in Edinburgh as a Service Analyst
- Joining our Enterprise Platforms (EP) Application Development & Support team, you'll help us to plan the audit requirements for the year
- You'll be recognised as a primary point of contact regarding audit requests, responding in a timely manner
- You'll have the opportunity to develop and shape your role, and you'll enjoy considerable stakeholder interaction
What you'll do
We'll look to you to confidently manage all aspects of SOX compliance for your team, working with internal and external stakeholders to achieve this to best effect. You'll actively identify service improvements and manage the delivery of processes and toolsets to support these. You'll also discuss and agree audit requirements with internal and external auditors, and document our processes effectively.
As well as this, you'll be expected to:
- Respond to queries raised effectively and in a timely manner
- Liaise with the EP team to consolidate the required evidence and to support its own requirements
- Coordinate calls with the EP team, and both internal and external audit to document and agree remediation plans as required
- Identify opportunities to improve methodologies, tools and techniques
- Develop and maintain professional, effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels, and support with the coaching of less experienced colleagues
- Plan the team's deliveries in order to comply with all audit requirements, and deliver requested audit evidence in a suitable format and within defined period
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience in either a business analyst or development role, and the ability to communicate complex processes in a concise, non-technical manner. Along with experience of working in an a role with exposure to audit, risk and compliance, you'll have astute attention to detail and strong stakeholder management skills.
You'll also ideally demonstrate:
- Previous database development or DBA experience
- Development experience using Oracle Application Express
- The ability to document complex processes
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.