- Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- M&G Prudential
- Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni
- 19 avr. 19
Edinburgh, Stirling or Reading
Working with M&G Prudential as a Solution Architect means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
At M&G Prudential we're absolutely focused on getting the best outcomes for customers. Ours is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products and services serving more than six million people in the UK.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Solution Architect within M&G Prudential's Enterprise Architecture team. The successful candidate will work principally on a strategic digital transformation programme, ensuring that our IT Architecture principles and standards are applied effectively and efficiently across a number of exciting, customer-focused change projects.
As an Solution Architect you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing, maintaining and communicating elements of a Digital Reference Architecture that enables the delivery of an ambitious and exciting business strategy;
- Defining delivery roadmaps for assigned elements of the Digital Reference Architecture;
- Working with business and change stakeholders in shaping, delivering and agreeing high level solution architectures that are aligned to M&G Prudential's wider Enterprise Architecture;
- Working closely with digital change projects to ensure that detailed design and delivery work is consistent with the agreed solution architecture;
- Providing general technology guidance and advice to business and IT stakeholders;
- Identifying opportunities to deliver business benefit through adoption of new technologies or new ways of working;
- Ongoing definition and subsequent re-use of common design frameworks, standards, patterns and practices.
The role requires close collaboration with business stakeholders, business architects, solution architects, product managers and delivery teams across M&G Prudential.
Technical requirements of the role will ideally include extensive and demonstrable knowledge of the following:
- Enterprise architecture processes (e.g. TOGAF);
- Modelling and design tooling;
- Agile project delivery methodologies;
- DevOps practises and tooling to enable collaboration and automation;
- Designing solutions based on cloud technologies;
- Designing for digital security;
- Best practice digital design patterns;
- Mobile app development and deployment;
- Micro-services and containerisation;
- API management technologies.
The following skills / experience are also desirable:
- Broad knowledge and experience of Azure capabilities;
- The Salesforce.com platform and its wider ecosystem;
- Data modelling and design;
- Application monitoring tools and techniques;
- Application performance tuning;
- Artificial intelligence and bot frameworks;
- A solid understanding of relevant technology trends;
- Knowledge of Financial Services products and services;
- Technology specific to Financial Services e.g. policy admin, calculations, advice compliance and actuarial modelling systems.
People who work at M&G Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. At M&G Prudential you'll get all the support you'd expect, including full training and professional development. You'll receive a competitive reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
At M&G Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
We also understand that your working pattern may need to be tailored to suit you - please let us know if you'd like to discuss a flexible working arrangement.
So if you're inspired by the opportunity, and you have the necessary qualities, we urge you to please apply.
Recruiter: Beth Eckersley
Location: Edinburgh, Stirling or Reading