Tax Operations Administrator
- Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni Édimbourg Ecosse GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
We have a present opportunity for a Tax Operations Administrator
Tax Operations Adminstrator
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We have a present opportunity for a Tax Operations Administrator, a role that is critical to ensure that clients achieve the maximum return on their income distributions either by obtaining relief at source or by way of tax refund. A strong background either within Life Fund Taxation, Fund Service Delivery is desired.
- Ensure all client tax reclaim, relief at source and exemption documents are processed timely and filed as per market expectations and to assist with oversight of the offshore team with respect to these tasks.
- Review discrepancies to ensure correct tax is deducted.
- Assist with preparation of data with HSBC clients.
- Undertake Tax related Project work as required.
- Comply with all current regulatory requirements contributing to successful Tax authority audits
- Maintain statistics and produce management information
- Develop and maintain relationships and internal reporting to support processing efficiencies, improved client service and/or reduced operational/client risk.
- Support the other business areas with technical and market knowledge to aid efficient and accurate responses to client queries, client on boarding, new markets & products in respect of department activities.For further details and application information please visit our careers site, searching under reference number 0000AQ4I.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Within HSBC certain roles are designated as Enhanced Vetting Roles. For these roles, all internal and external applicants are required (subject to local laws), to pass satisfactorily a series of additional checks both as part of the application process and, if successfully recruited into the Enhanced Vetting role, on an ongoing basis. The Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are first carried out as part of this recruitment exercise, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis.
This role has been designated as an Enhanced Vetting Role.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.