End Date Salary Range
£35,694 - £39,660 We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion Job Description Summary
Working as part of the Investigations, Insider Risk, and Data Loss Prevention team within the Chief Security Office, you will be part of an exciting team to help protect and detect data loss incidents identified as part of the Cyber threat landscape, and protecting against Insider threat. This role involves working collaboratively with stakeholders across the business supporting consistent and strategic controls, processes and capability to protect Lloyds Banking Group.
The role involves developing platform knowledge and applying these skills to develop technical solutions aligned to the platform area. By working under occasional guidance and direction, independently or collaboratively relative to size, significance, scope and scale, the DLP Senior Specialist will provide an efficient and effective delivery of security services to meet business & CSO goals.
• D evelops an understanding of LBG Policies and standards and regulatory requirem ents
• Comply with the Bank's procedures, guidelines and reporting requirements as well as any relevant regulatory and statutory requirements
• Plan and execute conduct, compliance, operational and cyber security assurance in line with the required methodology and manage end to end projects as required
• Develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of key stakeholders to obtain / exchange information and provide expert assurance advice and guidance to the business
• Exploits their understanding of the technology(s) that underpin the applications of the platform
• Develops an understanding of the Route to Live and the process tools aligned to change management. Ensure change is propagated with minimal risk and managed appropriately
• Develops an understanding of platform and the associated systems to investigate Security events and their impact on the LBGs security posture. On assessment assist in defining options
• Contributes to the delivery of Cyber projects and major programmes, providing technical SME support and testing
• Contributes to the creation and maintenance of platform specific documentation
• Develops new rules to enhance detection capabilities to mitigate the risk of Insider threat and Data Loss
• Develops an understanding of the key stakeholders for the platform (e.g. business, 3rd party supplier) and within CSO
• Develops an understanding of the engagement process for third parties and offshore partners and builds effective working relationships with the partners.
• Ensures Quality of own work in line with process and assurance requirements
• To assist (or be a recipient) in the process of sharing best practice and knowledge to continuously improve
. • Takes ownership in defining his/her development plan At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.