Treasury Finance Liquidity Reporting Assistant Manager
- GBP27000 - GBP30000 per annum
- Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni Édimbourg Ecosse GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 08 août 18 2018-08-08
Sanderson are currently engaged with a leading bank based in Edinburgh seeking add a Treasury Finance Liquidity Reporting Assistant Manager to their Finance function.
Liquidity Reporting Team Assistant Manager
£27,000 - £38,000 DOE
The Liquidity reporting team is at the heart of Treasury finance and plays a key role in supporting functions across the bank. Made up of a team of six individuals we develop and deliver daily, weekly and monthly reporting to external regulators. It is a vital role within the team as it is responsible for managing complex data, processes and engaging with stakeholders to produce accurate reports.
- The role holder can also expect to be involved in regulatory understanding relating to Liquidity (CRR, Basel III, Pillar 2) and supporting change
- In addition to the day to day activities the team is involved in a number of exciting projects such as Pillar 2 Liquidity and reporting system improvements
- The successful candidate could expect to play an active role in supporting these projects and other change
- The role is based in Edinburgh but many of our key stakeholders are based in London and so communication skills are important to our team
- Experienced in accurate and timely financial reporting, proficient in excel, manipulating data, delivering quality and controlled outputs
- Ideally in a liquidity environment
- Ideally knowledge of Liquidity reporting regulation, studying for an accounting qualification or recently qualified
- Enjoys problem solving
- Has an inquisitive mind and demonstrates initiative
- Can work autonomously and as part of the team
- Have a reputation for providing top class support to their stakeholders. Always enhancing our Finance brand.
- Bring new insights, ideas and guidance into the way we operate
To submit your CV please click apply or, should you wish to discuss the position, please feel to call Mark Carrigg at Sanderson Recruitment on the details provided.