Wealth Management - Credit Middle Office - Collateral Monitoring Analyst
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.9 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits. Our Team
The EMEA Credit Middle Office is part of Private Banking Operations and supports both the International Capital Advisory team and the International Credit Executives. The main focus of the team is to facilitate credit facilities set up and credit portfolio maintenance as well as monitoring Credit Risk. The Role
The main focus of the role is to facilitate the approval of Credit transactions and perform related controls. Specific duties include:
- Approval of loan drawdown in line with Credit Policy
- Approval of life insurance related transactions in line with Credit Policy
- Issuance of guarantees and related documentation
- Identifying, investigating and reporting collateral shortfall situations to ensure prompt resolution working with the Capital Advisory and other front office teams
- Monitoring of Derivative Structures entered into by PB clients
- Maintenance and monitoring of Special Lending Values, including positions and portfolio level LV overrides,
- Control Reports generation and analysis
- Participate in Projects/initiatives as required
- Provide oversight to team members
- Deputise for the Team Lead on projects and provide cover when required.
- Dynamism, organizational and interpersonal skills are a must
- Experience of Credit operations across international jurisdictions.
- Clear communicator (written/oral) across all levels and geographies
- High degree of analytical skills and compatibility with formulas.
- Understand complex issues and be able to quickly develop business judgment and risk sensitivity
- Experience of managing teams is essential.
- Demonstrable process improvement experience.
- Credit knowledge.
- Control mind-set and evidence of a control testing environment.
- Demonstrated interest in the financial industry
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Life Insurance (beneficial)
- Knowledge of automation, robotics, and AI is desirable
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme."
Closing date : March 05, 2019