Payroll Assistant - Aberdeen
Change Public Practice are working with a Top 10 Scottish Accountancy firm in the recruitment of an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their team in Aberdeen.
In this role, you will be part of a busy Payroll Department and so the right person to join the team will have an appetite for excellent client service and a great eye for detail. You will process multiple payrolls for a variety of clients who you will have regular contact with therefore the successful candidate must have first class people skills and be able to think on their feet providing technical support to our clients on a daily basis.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working to support the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for your own client portfolio whom you will be the main point of contact
• Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll for varied client base
• Deal with all Payroll queries both from clients, other third parties and including liaising with HMRC
• Involved with client's Auto Enrolment work
Core Skills and Knowledge:
• Minimum 2-3 years' experience of working in a Bureau environment
• Knowledge of PAYE, NIC, SSP, SMP, SPP, Pension Schemes and C.I.S Returns
• Full working knowledge of SAGE Payroll or similar software packages is essential
• Experience of full RTI and Tax Year End processes
• Awareness of Auto Enrolment rules and legislation preferably with a working knowledge of the legislation
Along with a competitive salary package depending on experience, this firm also offers a range of staff benefits as well as a great work/life balance.
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Practice, please contact Johanne Smith on 0131 271 9313 or email email@example.com