sentric are part of the Royal London family. We continue to back and invest in Ascentric, particularly in its underlying technology, which will improve the capabilities of the platform and ensure it has the capacity for further growth. Our emphasis is on engaging with people who will live our cultural values; We are Empowered, We are Trustworthy, We Collaborative and We Achieve.
Our cultural values encompass what we call the Spirit of Royal London which defines “the way we do things around here”, to ensure that we deliver the best outcomes for our customers. It’s integral to building a successful, sustainable business.
What will you be doing
- To assist the Finance department, specifically the Accounting and Analysis team, with all areas of financial and management accounting and to provide management information and analysis to stakeholders, both internal and external.
What we’re looking for
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Previous Activity Based Costing experience would be highly beneficial
Skills that will help you in the role
- Highly numerate
- High level of PC literacy, particularly Excel, is essential and previous financial software experience
- A team player – willing to share knowledge and ideas
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Confident manner
- Ability to use initiative
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to priorities work load and tasks
- Positive attitude and remains focused
What we offer:
- We've always been proud to reward employees by offering a number of benefits
- such as Pensions and Protection, Performance and role-related benefits, Lifestyle and Wellbeing
- Our culture comes from within, or to put it another way, it comes from our people. It’s what makes Royal London a great place to work.
- Our People Promise is something we live up to every day. We know we can rely on you, and you can expect plenty from us in return.
- Glassdoor have ranked as among the best places to work and this year we entered the top 10
We are an equal opportunities employer. We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning team. We believe that embracing difference makes us stronger. Our diverse people bring us different skills – whatever their educational background, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, race.
In fact, the first pillar of our People Promise is designed to make sure you 'work somewhere inclusive'. We want to live up to this promise; it’s good for our people and good for our customers too, because our workforce should reflect our communities.