This role will represent the Ascentric platform implementation proposition with IFAs to secure adoption of our platform and meet sales targets. They will look to secure & lead the implementation of the platform into their designated IFAs’ businesses.
- At M&G our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business and we’re looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We’re digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we’re looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements or home working arrangements for any of our roles.
What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best
How do we support our employees:
All M&G plc employees will be supported in the workplace through our M&G Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). If you need counselling, confidential financial or legal advice. The service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and offers access to qualified professionals who can provide specialist information, advice and support on many issues. It offers a broad range of services, including help with family issues, maintaining work/life balance and mental health support.
This role will represent the Ascentric platform implementation proposition with IFAs to secure adoption of our platform and meet sales targets. They will look to secure & lead the implementation of the platform into their designated IFAs’ businesses. They will also train BDMs in platform functionality and use and provide feedback into the Marketing and Propositions team about issues with functionality and changes in market/competitor practice. This role is office based.
Key Work Level Accountabilities
- Accountable for providing a quality service or product to customers and stakeholders, using skills/experience built through significant practical experience or training
- For team leaders, accountable for ensuring the team the role supports is delivering a quality service or product
- Works within established frameworks and procedures, with the freedom to interpret them to solve a range of problems
- Delivers outputs that are clearly defined, using discretion over how to achieve them
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Represent the RLPS business to promote the Ascentric platform, service & implementation proposition with IFAs in order to secure adoption of our platform & support the sales targets.
- Consult with key distributors to explore and analyse their current implementation needs.
- Identify & execute on the training needs of IFAs & their support staff in the Retail Platform service offerings & procedures.
- Working with the IFA business during the implementation phase to ensure a successful launch & integration with the platform and key processes.
- Take personal ownership to resolve issues or concerns raised by IFAs & their support staff.
- Provide ongoing support to IFAs & their support staff to ensure further develop & maintain relationships that sustain profitable growth & support the overall Sales Distribution Strategy
Internal Stakeholder Management
- Execute on the platform training needs of BDMs for the platform service offerings & procedures.
- Ensure any proposition and service improvements are trained out to the BDMs.
- Build strong personal relationships with key internal customers, appropriate support functions and external service providers.
Insight and Feedback
- To identify and gather feedback from IFAs & their support staff during & post implementation, allowing evaluation of the value and success of the platform implementation programme.
- To complete a post implementation review (PIR) for each firm identifying what went well, areas for improvements and next steps required.
- Ensure Business area risk responsibilities are understood
- Understand the Risk types, key risks and control framework in your business area.
- Undertake all mandatory training
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- You should have a detailed understanding of all platform functionality and other connecting software tools.
- A good knowledge of the wealth management market, being able to understand adviser propositions and the service they are looking to offer through a platform.
- An overarching view and understanding of the platform market and a view on regulatory updates and how they can impact a platform.
- Sales experience within Financial Services
- You must have strong communication skills with the ability to manage and develop key relationships.
- You must be personable and confident with advisers and be able to take initiative when challenges present themselves.
- Good planning and organisational skills are essential to make sure answers and campaigns are completed in a timely manner.
- The ability to prioritise your workload effectively and to handle multiple tasks under a pressure is essential in making sure adviser relationships remain strong.
- You need to remain professional and courteous at all times with both internal and external relationships
Work Level: Experienced Colleague
Recruiter Name: Simone Morris
Closing Date: 26th Feb 2021
We live by four behaviours at M&G and we ask all our employees to:
- Inspire Others - Support and encourage each other, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed
- Embrace Change - Be open to change, willing to be challenged and able to adapt quickly and imaginatively to new ideas
- Deliver Results - Focus on outcomes, set high standards and deliver with energy and determination
- Keep it Simple - Cut through complexity and bureaucracy, be clear and decisive and never overcomplicate things