Corporate Governance Consultant
- Belfast, Irlande du Nord, Royaume-Uni Belfast Irlande du Nord GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
See job description for details
Join us in Belfast as a Corporate Governance Consultant
- This is an opportunity for a passionate and driven individual to join us in Corporate Governance & Secretariat
- You'll be providing excellent administrative support and assistance to the Company Secretaries of Ulster Bank
- Hone your existing administrative skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
What you'll do
You'll be supporting and organising board, committee or senior executive meetings, including timely issue and distribution of board papers and drafting meeting agendas and minutes. As well as this, you'll be providing assistance with diary management and associated projects.
Day to day, you'll be:
- Contributing to ad hoc tasks
- Contributing to continuous improvement of Ulster Bank Secretariat processes
- Assisting with the storage and archiving if all electronic and paper documentation and files
The skills you'll need
You'll need a professional qualification as a Chartered Secretary (ICSA) and administrative and secretarial experience. You'll also need general knowledge of banking and business administration, and a working knowledge of Company Law and regulatory requirements in the Republic of Ireland.
You'll also need:
- Excellent PC skills, especially Word and Excel
- Experience of Company Secretarial database and Board portal
- The ability to manage a large workload, prioritise and meet demanding deadlines
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Ulster Bank, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These may include a full credit check, a criminal record check (if based in the UK), residency and right to work checks.