Information Security Project Manager
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
An early career job that will rarely be the same day-to-day. The role requires left and right brain problem-solving. The role works mainly within Information Security, at all organizational levels, but could span all areas of the CME as well. The role relies on Interpersonal and communication skills, with the goal of building and maintaining trusted working relationships. The role works in close coordination and oversight with all members of the Delivery team. Organization, attention to detail and follow-up are required. Flexibility, self-direction and critical thinking are a must as well as an ability to recommend a path forward - your input and views are required, not optional. Job Duties (from most time spent to least time spent)
• Manage projects by creating and maintaining all required project documentation, budget, dashboards, tickets and workflows, managing stakeholders, and recommending project improvements and automation where appropriate on the road to successful project completion (70%).
• Play a supporting role on projects run by other Project Managers in an ad-hoc capacity by performing, among others, tasks such as data and trend analysis, conducting product research, tracking details and aiding in the creation of decks and documents (20%).
• Work with the Portfolio lead to manage resource supply, project demand and the creation of reporting tools for your projects (10%). Background and Experience
• Early career or some project management experience.
• Recent college graduate or someone with one to three years of relevant / transferrable experience looking to break into the Project Management field.
• Excellent communication, organization and written skills.
• High level analytical, attention to detail and critical thinking.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (strong in XLS) a plus and a requirement to learn and use other systems as needed for analysis, tracking, auditing and reporting.