Lead Cyber Defense Cloud Security & Automation Engineer
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
This is a perfect opportunity for the right person to become a key part of a team of cybersecurity professionals that are executing a pivotal role in protecting and defending the nation's critical infrastructure. The Lead Cyber Defense Engineer will create, implement, and subsequently mature and support Cyber Defense solutions for CME's Network and Systems infrastructure with a focus on Cloud computing and Automation, within CyberDefense Engineering - Global Information Security. This position will be responsible for creating and implementing Cloud platform security strategies that align with CME's security standards and controls along with automating operational tasks software deployments, policy testing, support procedures, API integrations, etc. This is a challenging and rewarding role for an individual who is looking for an opportunity in the CyberDefense arena and wishes to grow within an organization. Position Responsibilities
• Create and execute Cyber Defense solutions in accordance with CME's rolling Cyber Defense Roadmap
• Manage projects according to project plans with an eye towards objective delivery, cost and risk management
• Apply Cyber Defense Lifecycle (CDSL) and ITIL principals to mature service delivery
• Maintain industry awareness of the Cyber Defense product landscape, and emerging technologies
• Create complete service designs and engineering reference documentation such as Technical Requirement Documents (TRD), Service Engineering Reference Documents (SER), Service Operations Guides (SOG), etc.
• Perform service transition to operations teams and consumers Position Requirements
• Experience in IT Engineering and\or Cyber Security Engineering
• Solid working knowledge of ITIL (ITIL Certification preferred)
• A good understanding of Industry Security standards (ie: ISO27001/2, NIST Cyber Security Framework, etc.)
• Cloud Computing Security Engineering, Deployment Automation, SOAR, Configuration Management, Scripting, QA and Test Automation, DEVSECOPS, CICD/SDLC.
• Specific expertise in Cloud Services (and all native automation capabilities); DEVOPS pipeline and other scripting languages (Chef, Ruby, Ansible, Jenkins, Perl, Python, Web Services REST, SOAP, XML/JSON-RPC, etc.)
• Real world knowledge and engineering expertise with Containers, Container Security, Compliance & Auditing, etc.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills; must build strong relationships with partners
• Ability to work under pressure, owning and meeting critical deadlines
• Experience as a successful technical leader, both driving and guiding technical implementations