- Belfast, Irlande du Nord, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- First Derivatives
- 18 mars 19
First Derivatives are currently seeking an Oracle Apps DBA to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1200+ globally.
First Derivatives are currently seeking an Oracle DBA to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1200+ globally.
You will be working on a Consulting basis across Capital Market clients, with your duties/responsibilities typically include:
- Oracle Database Installation & Upgrades
- Oracle Database Backup & Recovery – including RMAN & Flashback
- Oracle Database Patching
- Oracle Database Space Management
- Oracle Database Monitoring
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Oracle Data Guard
- Oracle Weblogic
- Oracle Business Intelligence
- Providing BAU and Oncall support of Oracle Systems
- Working with Service Desk systems}
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Degree required, preferably in management information systems (MIS), finance, economics, or law.
- Previous Oracle DBA experience, preferably as an AppDBA.
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience.
- Familiarity with database management systems and reporting tools (Tableau, OBIEE or similar) preferred.
- Strong MS Office skills, advanced Microsoft Excel, VBA and SQL
- Self-starter who is proactive and driven with excellent inter personals skills and the ability to multi task.
- Strong presentation skills
Our current opportunities are based in Belfast or Newry. However, we are always looking for someone who is open to Global/EMEA travel. Please note that we are currently only considering DBA's who would be looking to join First Derivatives on a permanent basis. Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.