Build advanced user interfaces while shaping a home-grown companies technical approach to frontend development.
Senior Front-end Developer
This is an opportunity for an ambitious senior front-end developer- and we really do mean ambitious- to help develop the UI skillset adopted by one of the country's fastest emerging brands.
It's a role for someone senior with an expertise in the React framework- someone that dislikes red tape and want's to work with more inexperienced front-end developers in sharpening their skill-set.
You know the type- the type of person that can create some stunningly beautiful UI's while teaching those around them to do the same.
This one is for you.
Yeah as the senior Front-end developer you'll use React until your heart's content, but you'll also:
- Introduce new technologies into the fold, using a finger on the pulse of what's new in the tech industry.
- Learn a thing or two, with a dedicated training program for tech minded folks like you.
- Mentor and lead junior developers, directly contributing to the future of UI development in Belfast.
- Conquer the challenge of creating UI's for complex, Big Data driven software.
As a tech company, they're one of our finest- to us, they're:
- One of the few Belfast-bred technology companies to establish a global presence.
- A major contributor to tech talent in Belfast, with an excellent graduate intake.
To a Senior Front-end Developer with React experience, they're:
- A company that offers ample opportunity to move into a leadership position.
- A software house that offers a complex set of achievable challenges for someone that loves creating intuitive UIs.
- An investor in people- they'll help you learn new technologies, assisting you in refining your skills wherever you feel they lack.
- A relaxed and diverse working environment- one where flexible working is the norm.
If you have 4+ years' experience in a software development role with a keenness for UI development most recently in React, you can take advantage of:
- A base salary between £40,000-£50,000 per year.
- A company pension and Bonus Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Accelerated career progression with a personalised development plan.
- Mindfullness classes, social programs etc.
Feel free to apply or reach out to Dean Kelly at Anson McCade for more info. We'll talk you through the process and set up a formal application if it suits you.