Audit Manager- Compliance
- £55,000 + Package
- Birmingham, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Gresham Hunt
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Bank Who are looking to hire an established Auditor in their growing EMEA team based in Birmingham or Edinburgh at an Audit Manager level.
The responsibilities for the Audit Manager will include:
- Work alongside the senior managers within audit Audit to develop the Audit plan identifying the key control deficiencies across front, middle and back office.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant stakeholders within the business and provide them with sound advice of how the risk and control framework maybe managed.
Relevant experience required for the role:
- Accountancy / auditing professional qualifications (ACCA, ACA, CIA, PIIA etc.)
- Strong Internal audit experience within a Bank or wider financial services
- Exposure to relevant Banking regulations.
- Proven audit leadership experience- on projects and team management.
- Ability to work in an autonomous yet collaborative environment.