- £35,000 - £50,000 (D.O.E)
- Birmingham, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 15 oct. 18
Business Analyst who will be responsible for leading analysis and manage business & tech requirements for the Global Financial Crime Risk Management Agenda.
My Client, a tier 1 Global Bank, are looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for leading the leading analysis and manage business & tech requirements for the Global Financial Crime Risk Management Agenda.
You will be working on the highest priority and business-critical Risk transformation agendas globally with a focus on ensuring an effective interface with Global Businesses, Risk Functions & Global Systems.
The ideal candidate will have the following desirables:
- Stakeholder Engagement/Management
- Requirements Elicitation/Gathering
- Software Delivery Life Cycle/Project Delivery Life Cycle
- Banking/Financial Services/Consulting background
- Ability to work in a complex and fast environment.
There is multiple head-count so these requirements may be flexible.
If you would like to have a discussion about the role please call Lionel on 0121 633 1643 or email email@example.com