- GBP300 - GBP400 per day
- Birmingham, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 12 oct. 18
My client, a large scale Tier One Bank, are seeking an experienced Business Analyst who has a strong background in the banking and financial services.
This opportunity is to be a part of an exciting team working on a Brexit Project.
You will be required to:
- Deliver a Target Operating Model
- Migrate Customer data and Product information
- Support the User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Successful Candidates must attain the below experience:
- A Strong Business Analyst background
- Good understanding of Target Operating Models
- Previously migrated data
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing
- Analysis and development of 'AS IS' and 'TO BE' processes
Please send all CV submissions or call 02079971302
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Statement available at http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx. Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Statement.