See job description for details
The Business Join us in Birmingham as a Dynamics CRM Support Analyst
What you'll do
- Sitting within Technology Services, you'll ensure that the deployed solution is well understood with strong and consistent user adoption
- You'll provide a day to day business user helpline to answer queries, and maintain system integrity through the management of team structures
- We'll look to you to ensure that the deployed solution keeps pace with business requirements and customer journeys to help drive NPS
This role will see you driving the embedding of agreed CRM processes and customer journeys to ensure consistent and high user adoption. Working with local business centres, you'll identify additional opportunities to free up employee time through CRM automation, and you'll drive required changes.
The skills you'll need
- Participate in local business team meetings to ensure that CRM is supporting effectively, and drive the resolution of any local training issues
- Drive feedback on CRM user experience issues and wider network performance to weekly SWOT calls with DES Support Teams, Microsoft and the Workplace Service Centre as required
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly input to CRM team meetings regarding local issues and opportunities that require CRM development or configuration
- Manage daily queries, logging and resolving issues within the SLA matrix
- Maintain and develop dashboards and reports to meet business needs
- Drive the team's relationship with Workplace Service Centre, making sure that KSD/KA documentation is reviewed, up to date and relevant
You'll hold or be working towards an MCSA or Dynamics 365 certification, and you'll have local business process knowledge, and an understanding of the benefits of a CRM system within the business banking environment. You'll also be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook, Word, Access.
As well as this, you'll demonstrate:
How we'll reward you
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to manage multiple demands and prioritise effectively
- Flexibility on working hours when required to manage change outside the 9-5 main system usage
- Presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer. Inclusion
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .