Head of Fund Reporting - Investment Management - Birmingham (£120K-£150K)
- £120k - £150K
- Birmingham, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Birmingham Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 juil. 18 2018-07-24
Our client, a leading Investment Management Firm based in Birmingham, requires a driven, ACA qualified Chartered Accountant to join their rapidly growing Investment Management business in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will have experience of driving Finance change within an Investment environment, with strong IFRS exposure. You will be required not only to take complete ownership of the Fund Reporting, but develop innovative transformation at the highest level whilst growing a skilled team.
We would also consider a Director level ACA candidate directly from one of the Big 4 consultancies, providing you have a background in Financial Services / Investment Management.
This role would suit the following profile:
• Qualified Big 4 Chartered Accountant (ACA/ICAEW or equivalent) with Investment Management experience
• Extensive exposure to complex investment businesses, having managed Third Party Administrators
• Strong Investment Product and reporting background
• Analytical mind set with strong attention to detail
• Experience of engaging with senior stakeholders in various departments