Location: Birmingham (Hybrid working)
A fantastic opportunity to work for a global Asset Management business.
- Provide quantitative analysis for the Equities team.
- Help develop tools and analytics for the quantitative equity research team.
- Provide new analytical solutions.
- Help with the development of new products.
- Provide data and analysis across ESG and Sustainable investments.
- Work closely with the tech team to develop tools and solutions for the investment team.
- Produce reports and research notes to a high standard, for senior stakeholders.
- An advanced degree (Master’s or PhD) in a relevant field (Computer Science etc.)
- Excellent statistics and mathematics skills.
- Knowledge of linear algebra, probability theory, regression analysis and optimisation.
- Strong programming skills preferably in R (or Python and Matlab).
- An understanding of investments and portfolio optimisation.
- Experience building risk modelling applications.
- Creative mindset.
- Strong communication skills.