You'll be joining the Production Steering team within KYC that sits within the Operations function of the Corporate Bank (CB) division of Deutsche Bank.
Job Title: Know Your Customer (KYC) - Production Steering
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
You'll be joining the Production Steering team within KYC that sits within the Operations function of the Corporate Bank (CB) division of Deutsche Bank. The team oversees completion of daily production steering data within dbSTEER and ensures that the dbSTEER Methodology is utilised across the Global KYC organisation. Additionally, the team produces Management Information (MI) and analyses the data to identify trends and recommendations to KYC Management to improve productivity and capacity.
What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Build Subject Matter Experts knowledge of dbSTEER system and methodology and act as one of the global Single point of contact (SPOC) for regional and vendor SPOCs, head weekly meetings and cover completion of daily control checks and resolution process
- Management of dbSTEER change requests, covering tracking of Credit, liason with requestor, liason with the product owner/Scrum master and agreement of release content
- Accountable for the completion of monthly decks to support senior management meetings and Global Command Centre
- Assist in improving current reporting by developing additional reporting requirements for delivery via Tableau covering trending and data analysis enabling further productivity enhancements
- Deputise for Vice President to cover management of Central Production Steering team, dbSTEER Implementation projects and the Global Data management team (Birmingham - Matrix only)
Your skills and experience
- Ability to effectively influence peers and business partners to achieve aims, can foster partnerships with all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Ability to plan and run multiple priorities and tasks with the skills to be flexible and adapt to change in a delivery focussed environment
- Strong management skills, including proven experience and ability to collaborate in international virtual teams within a matrix organisation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to communicate to all corporate levels including management summaries of issues and progress
- Strong analytical skills with experience in MI data (advantageous)
How we'll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank