Manager - Compliance Advisory
A growing Retail Bank based in the Midlands are currently looking for a Compliance Manager to join their Compliance function, responsible for providing advice and guidance to the Bank on all current and upcoming regulatory requirements, and ensuring the organisation is compliant with internal & external standards, identifying and mitigating any regulatory risk.
- Providing the Bank with timely and relevant regulatory advice, guidance and training to enable them to implement and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Conduct horizon scanning to identify upcoming regulatory requirements and their impact on the business
- Help support the business on change projects, acting as SME for the business from a compliance perspective.
- Provide regulatory reports for Senior Management
- Review and approve all financial promotions
- Developing new compliance policies and procedures
- Demonstrable experience in the financial services
- Experience of working in a compliance function in a Retail Bank or General Insurer
- 5+ years experience in Compliance
- Excellent knowledge of Regulatory Compliance & Conduct
- Strong knowledge of FCA handbook
- Excellent knowledge of retail banking/general insurance products