Operations Remediation Specialist AVP / Associate
- Birmingham, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bruin Financial
- 05 oct. 17 2017-10-05
Our leading financial service client is seeking an Operations Remediation Specialist at an Associate level to join their team within the operations division. The aim of this team is to work in partnership with corporate finance front office teams and global transaction banking to remediate their top tier corporate clients. This opportunity is based in Birmingham and is great timing for an individual to join a Global Financial Institution on a permanent basis.
• Research and gain an understanding of the data challenges that the team will remediate.
• Work with SMEs in larger client data services across different areas in order to gain the required skills so that you can undergo data remediation for all the key clients
• Come up with and agree KPIs and KOPs based on processes on Data Remediation.
• Train new team members and bring their understanding of procedures to the level of everyone else's.
• Oversee the dealings with all risks and issues, recording, tracking and reporting them.
• Keep a record of all data issues to initiate end to end RCA.
• Take charge of all systematic changes to decrease or remove data issues.
We are looking for candidates with Financial Service experience, preferably Investment Banking however, other large corporate FS organization would be beneficial. Our client is open to seeing a varied skillset from Client Services, Data management and Middle office.
• Financial services experience mainly focused on data management, data analytics and business analysis
• Proficient user of data management tools and SQL
• Be aware of the marketplace and be able to come up with business solutions.
• Strong understanding of business analysis tools and methods
• Bachelors degree or equivalent