The Suitability team sits within the newly created Suitability and Consequence Management Function.
Job Title: Suitability Specialist
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
The Suitability team sits within the newly created Suitability and Consequence Management Function and focuses on the Fit and Proper suitability assessment and development of in-scope senior managers against regulatory expectations. You will focus on senior management, key function holder and management body suitability processes, senior stakeholder management, metrics, governance and wider support to the team as a whole.
What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Conduct fit and proper regulatory assessments and produce robust suitability assessment reporting to aid effective decision making
- Provide advice and support to stakeholders both internally within Human Resources (HR) and to our external stakeholders within business lines and infrastructure functions
- Proactively monitor pre and post assessment activities and ongoing review of Suitability
- Timely production of quality materials, management information and reporting in support of suitability assessment, development interventions, governance and control
- Contribute to the ongoing development of Deutsche Bank's Suitability practice and support planning, design and delivery of Suitability and HR initiatives as needed proactively and collaboratively
Your skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience conducting assessment interviews with senior stakeholders with insight on fit and proper suitability standards and best practices to successfully assess knowledge and skills requirements
- Ability to manage a diverse range of senior stakeholders, adjusting communication style and approach to ensure optimal communication and delivery
- Confident self-starter, execution focused and experience working in a matrix environment with minimal handholding and a remote team environment
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications and advanced experience developing briefings and presentations for executive / board level audience
- Acute attention to detail in all aspects - advisory ability, Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
How we'll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank