Senior Audit Manager-Operations
- £100,000 + Car Allowance, + Package
- Birmingham, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Birmingham Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Gresham Hunt
- 25 mai 18 2018-05-25
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Investment Bank with the build out of their Internal Audit Function. Our client is looking to hire a Senior Audit Manager into their Operations Audit function covering all business lines across the bank.
The role offers excellent career progression, with managers that will help you reach your professional targets as well as being given autonomy to go about your work whilst having the ability to deliver on key audits as well as facing off to senior members of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional accounting/auditing qualification (CIIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent) desirable or equivalent business experience.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of Internal or External audit principles and practices, managing audit and assurance delivery within a framework.
- Previous experience in an audit role within Banking and / or the Financial Services
- Experience of Accountancy principles and practices.
- Sound understanding of Operations.
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance practices and frameworks is desirable but not essential.
- Affinity across Credit, Financial Crime or IT operations
- 6+ Years experience performing a risk and controls focused role e.g Internal or External Audit, Risk, Compliance.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment.