Senior Investment Analyst
Birmingham, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
A superb, multinational consultancy is looking for an Investment Analyst with between 2-5 years' experience within Actuarial Pensions and/or Investments to join their growing Investment Consulting team.
The main responsibilities include:
- Client Management, responsible for completion of work and meeting deadlines.
- Attending client meetings where you will provide your input.
- Preparing investment performance reports and drafting investment advice.
- Dealing with ad-hoc client queries and day to day correspondence internally and externally.
- Assisting with investment manager research.
You must have/be:
- Completed or progressing through Actuarial/CFA examinations.
- Pensions Actuarial/Trustee consulting experience.
- Team player.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Presentation skills.