CIB CAO Controls - Regulatory Risk and Controls - Strategic Regulatory Reporting TeamData Management Product Owner - Associate
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across Banking, Markets and Investor Services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. Managing $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. The Role
Regulatory Risk and Control - Strategic Projects Data Management
The Regulatory Risk & Controls team is responsible for the global end-to-end control environment for CIB and has a number of disciplines within the department.
A key area of focus and risk for the organization is managing, delivering and controlling the significant amount of regulatory change that is taking place across the industry globally. We are responsible for ensuring that JP Morgan have a best in class Regulatory Reporting infrastructure comprising controls, governance and reporting within Operations.
As a member of the Strategic Projects Team you will be working on a multi year programme of work to de-risk JP Morgan's regulatory reporting infrastructure through the build out of best in class Technology solution " xODS/ GRACE
" in addition to the definition and implementation of business processes and control models.
The scope of the programme covers all countries in which JP Morgan does business and as such you will be joining a truly global team.
You will be responsible for the following:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Working across organisation to define and deliver Data and Requirement Management capabilities identifying and tracking supporting tasks, publishing key project metrics, ensuring full transparency of risks and issues for timely escalation and resolution
- Defining, reviewing and elaborating business requirements for development of strategic software solution
- Management of supporting tactical remediation and process improvement exercises
- Collaboration with Information Architecture function on data modelling process and demand
- Close partnership with key stakeholders groups to review and refine requirements secure engagement throughout project lifecycle and achieve maximum business value
- Ensure all deliveries meets our strategic guiding principles
- Provide functional management and direction to our Technology partners
- Have an understanding of Regulatory Reporting environment
- Financial services domain experience
- Have core business analysis skills developed through previous experience in this field of work
- Excellent communication skills, being able to explain complex subjects in a simple manner
- Be able to build strong working relationships in a time-pressured environment
- Ability to approach complex problems in a structured way, driving through solutions across multiple business and technology teams
- Be comfortable working with ambiguity and using your negotiating and influencing skills to drive delivery across a variety of teams and at all management levels
- Have a background in project management, demonstrating how you operate effectively to overcome issues and deliver to deadlines
- Be a team player, comfortable operating across global and hierarchical boundaries
To beconsidered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interviewpowered By HireVue. AboutJ.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan'sCorporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets andinvestor services. The world's most important corporations, governments andinstitutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With$18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, theCorporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital,manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Furtherinformation about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorganChase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitivecompensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employerand a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.