Senior Audit Manager - Insurance
- £90,000 + Package
- Brighton, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Brighton Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Gresham Hunt
- 17 août 18 2018-08-17
Gresham Hunt are recruiting on behalf of a leading Insurance client for an Audit manager within their growing Audit portfolio.
This is a high exposure role with strong opportunities to progress both within and out of Audit and have the ability to face off to senior stakeholders within the business as well as leading teams on audits.
- Strong knowledge of the insurance industry or Financial Services
- Audit, Control or Risk background
- Understanding of project management
- Degree and/or relevant professional qualification (e.g. CIIA, ACA)
- Lead the planning of Internal Audit Reviews
- Developing and agreeing the audit scope
- Identifying key risks for each review
- Lead the execution of Audits through assessment of control environments, risk management and control activities
- Identify Risk issues and flag to Business and Audit
- Report on Internal Audit Reviews, agreeing management action plans and target dates
- To monitoring the progress of action plans and take action where necessary
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with appropriate members of the business
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.