Analyst developers at FNZ are all-rounders
who analyse required system changes, design databases, write complex financial business logic and create slick web applications
. They also work closely with analyst testers and other members of the project team to produce world class software.
Our teams primarily focus on developing real-time transaction processing systems and web applications, delivered through .NET, C# and other technologies.
As part of our talented Software Development function, you will be involved in Development:
- Interpret complex financial business requirements and translate into high-transactional, high-availability, secure and working systems.
- Design and build the highly intuitive user interface and interactive financial tools required by financial advisers and investors.
- Work closely with our business analysts to design and implement new functionality for our major institutional customers around the world.
- Collaborate with other developers to make sure that the solutions developed are robust and in-line with the requirements.
- Support new functionality during testing and in production.
- Ensure code is designed and built in a reusable manner.
Design / Quality:
- Ensure the solution is well defined and fit-for-purpose. It must meet the requirements and work end-to-end. This will require a solid understanding of the underlying business processes involved in and surrounding the change.
Collaboration / Communication:
- Write automated unit tests for any newly created code; and
- Perform manual unit testing to ensure any changes made to the system are of a high standard and the system hasn't regressed.
Successful candidates should have:
- Collaborate with other developers to share knowledge, best practices, useful technology, and opportunities for cross-project system design / solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience with one or more of the following Microsoft development products (including C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server), jQuery, Java, CSS. or a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment.
- Independent, self-directing working style.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry.
- Enjoy working as part of a high performance team.
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work.
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
Why should you join the FNZ Journey?
- Experience with web development.
- Familiarity with financial products and markets.
- Understanding of web services.
- Familiar with code analysis or automated testing tools.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific requirements.