Assistant Director, Transaction Support
- Bristol, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
Job Title: Assistant Director, Transaction Support Location: Bristol Salary Level: Competitive
The Transaction Support team at EY currently has exciting and challenging opportunities. You'll work with a high-performing, integrated team which focuses on a variety of high profile IPOs and transactions. You'll have a diverse range of stretching experiences which will give you continuous learning and development opportunities as well as a great sense of achievement.
This growing team focuses on building strong relationships which will ultimately help you and your clients reach their potential. The group is seeking to recruit Assistant Directors (Senior Managers) who will be able to build on their current transaction support and commercial experience to lead a number of diverse and demanding transactions.
- Understanding the key business drivers, co-developing our approach with the client, agreeing value measurements with the client, providing value to the client through insights, factual conclusions and advice
- Project manage teams and work closely with all members as well as forming strong internal links within transaction support and other departments in EY both in the UK and internationally to form multi-disciplinary teams
- Gather, verify and analyse information, and formulate views
- Plan, prepare and review deliverables in various forms including written reports, presentations and discussions with the client
- Plan and monitor the progress of the team
- Share your technical and other knowledge with your team and the department
- Build on and develop internal and external networks through personal contacts
- Understand the capabilities of the firm and look for opportunities to sell additional services to our clients
- Play a role in business plan initiatives (e.g. key accounts, recruitment, client service framework)
- Being a true business advisor to the client and establish yourself as a key client contact
- Take responsibility for own learning and development, provide coaching to others, and participate in upward feedback
We're looking for exceptional people with transaction experience.
- Have an ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Have strong commercial experience and/or relevant industry or transaction experience
- Have experience of managing both buy side and sell side financial due diligence engagements
- Be an excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Business Development experience
- Have project management skills
- Be an effective time manager, able to keep calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Be a team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Have counselling skills, though not essential
How organisations manage their capital agenda today will define their strategic position tomorrow. We help them work more efficiently and effectively, ensuring their long-term health by helping to raise, preserve, invest and optimise capital. You'll work with the world's largest organisations, fastest growing companies and private equity firms on some of the biggest and most complex cross-border engagements in the global market, helping them make better and more informed decisions.
As part of one of the largest professional services firms, we're currently strengthening our Europe, Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA) expertise with a huge focus on cross-border engagements and deals. As market geographies shift, transactions increasingly involve stakeholders in different regions and therefore our EMEIA structure gives us a distinct advantage. And what's good for our clients is good for our people, with global mobilisation offering a wealth of diverse opportunities. Our people are broad-based transactions professionals who understand that managing a capital agenda today will define their client's strategic position tomorrow.
About EY and our Vision
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service
We are extremely enthusiastic about our goals for 2020. Globally, we want to be #1 or #2 in professional services and be the best brand. To achieve this, our teams need to perform at the highest level, and have a relentless focus on delivering the excellent client service that will help us to continue to grow and reach out goals. In this context, we will help support your career to develop and grow.
We make sure our people succeed. The networks you build and the experiences you have with us will help define and accelerate the rest of your career. Last year in the UK, nearly 2,000 of our people were promoted or progressed within their grade, and we are significantly increasing the number of partners in the UK. So when you build something better at EY, we make sure you're rewarded.
Who we are:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.