Security & Cyber Risk Analyst
- Bristol, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Bristol Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
See job description for details
Join us as Security & Cyber Risk Analyst in Bristol
- You'll be working for our prestigious Coutts and Adam & Company private banking brands, offering you exposure to a wide range of security disciplines to protect our high net worth clients
- We'll look to you to provide IT security and cyber-risk subject matter expertise as a first line support function, helping to prevent internal and external fraud and regulatory censure
- You'll support the bank's position on web and cyber security working with technology and business owners to ensure that all client channels meet bank security requirements
What you'll do
You'll provide IT security subject matter expertise with a focus on web and cyber security, and ensure that Private Banking clients and web assets are protected against cyber attacks. You'll be a key stakeholder in the analysis of the IT threat landscape for Private Banking, and will help to define of effective countermeasures. You'll also ensure that appropriate security is designed into our IT applications, and that application role design supports the business requirements and meets information security principles.
Your other responsibilities in the role will include:
- Supporting both private banking technology and business projects, liaising with project stakeholders and change functions to make sure IT security requirements
- Providing subject matter expert guidance on access control to PB IT and the business as a key contact within the IT Security & Risk team through all channels
- Analysing the IT threat landscape and residual risk and helping to define effective countermeasures
- Supporting web security scanning, asset monitoring and vulnerability remediation for Private Banking's internet exposed assets, and managing key relationships with the Private Banking Digital and RBS Web Security teams
- Identifying potential security issues and effective solutions
- Providing security advice and guidance at all organisational levels to Private Banking and Private Banking Services, covering a broad range of IT security and information security topics
- Coordinating and supporting both Private Banking IT and the business in the developing and implementing access roles and models in accordance with the principle of least privilege and segregation of duties
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, it's essential that you have strong IT security knowledge in relation to IT applications, web applications, operating systems, databases, networks and architecture with a good understanding of the cyber threat landscape. CISSP certification would be an advantage.
- Have strong experience providing security consultancy to both business and IT stakeholder and have good stakeholder management skills
- Show good analytical skills, being able to analyse complex systems and scenarios to identify IT and information security risks
- Be an excellent communicator, able to communicate concepts in a user friendly manner across key interfaces
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Coutts, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
Closing date: 19/07/2018