Senior Finance Business Partner
Senior Finance Business Partner central Bristol location
We are currently assisting one of our International professional services clients with their search for a Finance Business Partner. This is a unique opportunity to take ownership of a pivotal role within a busy finance team, partnering with overseas operations but based in their central Bristol Office.
Key responsibilities include;
- Delivering high quality monthly management information and analysis to support business leaders in decision making.
- Understanding and explaining the key business drivers and trends that will maximise profitability and cash generation.
- Interpreting data, both financial and non-financial and understanding the impact of these on the business.
- Reconciling key balance sheet accounts
To succeed in this role you will ideally have;
- A relevant qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- An awareness of methods other than UK GAAP
- Experience in inter-company accounting
- Comfortable working with multiple currencies
This is a great opportunity to provide support in numerous aspects of the finance function of a client that has a footprint in locations such as Spain, Ireland, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Miami and Singapore. If you are looking for a chance to support the firm's strategic decision-making processes this role may be the one for you.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.