Barclays are looking for a delivery manager to define and own the content and direction of change projects in order to support the high performance continuous delivery of change projects. Work as part of a product-focussed team alongside a product owner and engineering manager to own the continuous delivery of value and work with the product owner to define and prioritise changes that will meet our numerous stakeholder demands
What will you be doing?
* Create & maintain plan (from Product Owner roadmap) and Kanban management
* Establish & drive delivery disciplines, cadence & standards for the feature team
* Own the issues / blockers status & resolution, and same for identifying / managing risks facing the feature team (may be reliant on support from others to mitigate)
* Own the delivery status report out and accuracy of the facts
* Vendor relationship management - running RFP's and contract management
* Control financial & resource forecasts & actuals to budget
* Overall responsibility for delivering the product to time, cost & quality. Drives the team to ensure velocity is maintained / changes managed in line with expectations
* Ensure wider organisation is engaged & aligned to feature team needs, including timely / pre-emptive governance, approvals, dispensations
What we're looking for:
* Effectively provide change management and project management expertise to change projects to which the Project Manager is assigned.
* Experience of Agile delivery methodologies and practical experience of managing sprint-based deliveries
* Possess expertise in change management methods and tools, in particular the Change Management change management method and toolkit.
* Understand and be able to use the Change Management Project Management method and toolkit.
Skills that will help you in the role:
* Understand at a high level the interface between complex business needs and the complex legal and regulatory environment in which the business operates.
* Sound commercial judgment and overall understanding of the Financial Services Industry, particularly the business impact of the regulatory environment.
Where will you be working?
This role will be based in our Northampton office; based in Brackmills Industrial estate, with good links to public transport. Northampton is one of Barlays main UK hubs with excellent on-site facilities.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.