Specialist Information Security Engineer
- Camberly, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Camberly Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
Specialist Information Security Engineer
Corporate Title: Vice President
Line of Business: Global Information Security (GIS)
An exciting opportunity as a Specialist Information Security Engineer is available for a talented individual to help design and develop access control solutions to improve access controls of 3rd party applications. As the successful candidate, you will be joining our Global Information Security line of business, in our Camberley office.
The Global Information Security team is responsible for information security strategy, policy and program. This includes managing and operating a global security operations centre and developing, deploying and managing a risk-based controls portfolio.
You will provide overall leadership for user experience aspects of the platform including information architecture, user journeys, content, visual design, and overall usability.
You will have led the design of a commercial class user experience for a globally deployed web application. Experience working in cyber security or technology risk would be an advantage.
As a Specialist Information Security Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Provide expertise and mentorship to all phases of UX which includes scoping design projects, choosing proper user research tactics, discovering underlying user needs, creating prototypes or giving detailed critiques of design and copy
- Produce full hands-on design work as needed, and manage UX design assets including our pattern library, journey maps, wireframes, and interactive prototypes, within the context of an established enterprise design strategy
- Build, manage, and develop a team of talented designers, researchers and copywriters
- Work closely with the product and development team in an Agile SCRUM environment, communicating design requirements, reviewing prototypes, and championing delightful UX
- Think critically and innovatively about how best to achieve our mission, online and offline, and advocate relentlessly for better ways to do it
- Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced environment
As a Specialist Information Security Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction or equivalent experience
- Experience in UX/product design for high quality web applications
- Experience as manager of small to medium size multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience in hiring, managing and inspiring a team
- A solid portfolio of work that shows your UX track record of high quality solutions that demonstrate difficult UX problems and simplify difficult business process to intuitive interfaces
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as sound knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Experience working within agile development methodologies
- Collaboration with technical teams to ensure designs work within enterprise frameworks
- Familiarity with user experience patterns across multiple platforms, and responsive frameworks
- Outstanding verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Deeply curious, empathetic, and passionate about uncovering user insights with a relentless desire for innovation
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.