Job Description Summary:
A manager must present solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge in own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a team in demanding assignments on a day to day basis. Job Description: We are a flexible employer and can offer a range of flexible working patterns from part to full-time, as well as working from home. Who we are:
Grant Thornton is a leading Accounting and Advisory firm working with a big range of clients across the UK. We are a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth. We have created our own unique culture, one that allows you to have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible structure, in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential.
Our clients are proud to work with us - they see that we help them unlock their potential for growth and recommend us to other similar, dynamic organisations. We are proud of our position in our local and regional markets and the reputation we have developed not just for the excellence of our client work but, as importantly, for the culture of our team.
Our Tax team is comprised of Specialists across all direct and indirect corporate taxes, including Corporation Tax, International tax structuring, VAT, PAYE and NIC, private client tax and trusts What you'll be doing:
Who we're looking for:
- You'll be joining a growing and award winning team who are focused on solving a number of complex issues for our varied client base. We provide a clear, pragmatic and commercial advice to our clients and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our growing team.
- As an Executive you will be working directly with clients to provide solutions on technical issues with the support of our Managers and Experts. You will also be building up your management capability by developing and mentoring junior members of the team.
- As part of the Central Region, we work closely with our other offices located in Leicester, Northampton, Cambridge, St Albans, Norwich, Ipswich and Chelmsford to ensure we deliver distinctive client service.
- We are looking for collaborative individuals with excellent communication skills to join our Tax team. Ideally you will have proven experience dealing with technical Tax issues within a practice or consulting environment and be looking to develop your career in this area.
- This is a varied role and would suit someone that is looking to develop their client facing and technical skills.
Ideally you will be based in Cambridge but we will also consider applications from candidates who would prefer to be based in Milton Keynes
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career please apply! #LI-RT1