Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a renowned financial services firm, who are seeking an experienced IT Risk professional with strong knowledge around recent UK Data Protection regulations, for their Investment Management division, based in Cardiff.
This is an exciting opportunity to act as the link between the Group DPO and the IT Risk function, providing SME guidance for the business on all data protection/privacy issues while liaising with 1st and 2nd line IT Risk teams to ensure the effectiveness of internal controls and frameworks.
The successful candidate will have:
- A broad range of IT/information security experience, including experience working in 1st and 2nd teams
- Strong Security governance, risk and compliance (GRC) with knowledge of information security standards such as COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST.
- Excellent knowledge of UK/EU data protection regulations. i.e. GDPR, DPA 2018
- Experience developing and implementing information security policies and standards
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen, specifically a good understanding of cyber and data risk to both business processes and supporting technology and mechanisms to measure and manage that risk.
- Previous experience working in a Financial Services institution
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships and significant influencing abilities, within a large corporate environment.
- Relevant data protection/privacy qualifications, e.g. CIPP/E, CIPM, Data Protection Practitioner
For a confidential conversation to find out more, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org