I am currently partnered with a Financial Institution based in Essex for a hire into their Operational Risk function. The company have made multiple hires over the last three months and made an active commitment to their current employees during these difficult times providing support throughout. Previous experience dealing with Operational Risk events is essential.
- Capture and management of group wide risk events
- Management of the risk management systems and analysis of trends
- Ensure the trends are reported to the Head of Operational Risk and the various relevant committees
- Develop and implement Operational Risk policies throughout the group
- Develop and implement RCSA processes in line with regulatory and legislative guidelines
- Training of Operational Risk practices and frameworks throughout the group
- Manage relationships with third parties that provide additional Operational Risk management services
- Previous experience within Operational Risk experience ideally from a second line perspective
- Ideally experience within financial services
- Strong stakeholder management skills to articulate the importance of Operational Risk to the various business lines
- Strong understanding of RCSAs and KRIs
The institution is a really positive place to work for with a strong culture throughout the business. Apply today to find out more.