EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Professional Services Consultant - Insurance, Data
to join our team in Chertsey, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Chertsey, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
A member of the FIS Insurance Data Services Practice whose focus is on IDR Solution Development, IDR Pre-Sales, IDR Architecture and is responsible for the delivery of IDR Implementation projects.
The Insurance Professional Services Sr. Technical Consultant will be accountable and responsible for:
• Partner with cross functional teams such as business operations, core product development, architecture, etc.
• Work with clients to articulate the value proposition of IDR and Information Management Professional Services Solutions.
• Provide system architecture support for IDR Solutions in data centric delivery projects
• Partner with Product Management to build out further capabilities to support IDR such as data platforms, process automation capabilities and standardized reporting templates
• Partner with other product leads to build out a "round FIS Insurance" data capability
• Drives the development of IDR data models and integration platforms for PP and PE
• Design data migration architectures
• Monitor & report on standards & performance targets.
• Liaise and attend meetings with other organizational functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development
Consulting and delivering of IDR (Reporting/Database) Projects:
• Provide consulting/delivery using IDR Methodology:
o Project Planning and Scope Analysis
o Requirements Analysis
o Mapping of Business Requirements to information management and technical solutions
o Data Modeling; Conceptual Data Model, Logical Data Model, Physical Data Model
o Conceptual solution visualization
o High-level resource estimation
o Implementation planning
• Draft target information management architectures
• Draft implementation roadmaps
• Drive the articulation of principles and standards for data migration
• Assist with the selection of and promote the adoption of core data migration tools and technologies
• Assist in developing a strong data practice team with FIS iWorks
Technical Skills: SQL, XML, RDBMS, Multi-Dimensional Modelling, BI, Business Objects, Tableau, MS SQL Server
Excellent communication skills, written skills, client facing skills and Insurance knowledge (actuarial/trust) is a plus.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.