EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant for FIS Insurance
to join our team in Chertsey, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Chertsey, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
Prophet is a leading enterprise-wide actuarial modelling system that helps insurance and financial services companies meet reporting responsibilities, improve risk management, and develop more profitable products faster. Prophet uses actuarial libraries that can be customised, for all major product types - including regional variations. It provides the transparency, performance and control required by today's actuaries and risk managers through integrated financial modelling and data management capabilities. Over 10,000 users, across more than 850 customer sites, in more than 65 countries, rely on Prophet to model their firm's financial business.
• Working with client actuarial and IT staff to scope and specify systems integration requirements
• Analysis of client infrastructure to provide a report which incorporates a proposal for optimal Prophet deployment
• Perform IT gap analysis tasks for the Prophet Enterprise readiness service
• Support the technical solution design to be deployed at client sites taking into account client Operating Systems, Hardware, Network Infrastructure and Data Storage technologies.
• Perform the client on-site work and ensure the smooth running of the deployment and system handover
• Identify problems and issues during the project to ensure that subsequent deployments run more smoothly
• Test the delivered integrated system in order to obtain client sign-off against agreed criteria and deliver report
• Work with the Lead Technical Consultant to enhance the deployment process and report bugs and systems integration issues that have arisen on particular client sites
• Manage all work in a co-operative team environment, using project management systems
For this role we require skill levels in Systems integration and Microsoft Windows technology that generally exceed industry norms.
• Experience in a client facing role and be capable of close co-operative team working
• A proven ability to work without close supervision or support
• Willingness to travel and work abroad for short to medium assignments.
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work, to meet the varying requirements of the role from client to client.
• Experience of deploying client applications across a corporate network
• Troubleshooting and technical analysis skills
• Experience of systems support and integration using:
• Microsoft Windows desktop, server configuration and administration
• Corporate Network configuration and administration, LAN & WAN.
• Storage Technologies
• Knowledge of the following Operating Systems:
• Desktop OS: Windows 7 and 10
• Server OS: Windows 2008, 2012, 2016
• HPC Platforms: Microsoft HPC 2012 and 2016
• Web Server installation and administration
• MSSQL 2012 / 2014 / 2016 installation and administration
• Storage Technologies configuration and administration: SAN, NAS, tiered storage.
• Knowledge of automation techniques: Scripting and Power Shell scripting
• A demonstrable aptitude for writing and maintaining control scripts is essential
• A working knowledge of XML and web technologies would be very useful
• Some practical experience of using Microsoft .NET is also be useful
A computer related degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or related field) or further industrial certification, such as:
• CCNA, CCIE
• Any type of SNCP
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.