Incident Response and Management Lead
- Chester, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Chester Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 21 mars 18 2018-03-21
Incident Response and Management Lead
Corporate Title: Vice President
Line of Business: Global Information Security (GIS)
Our Office in Chester are currently recruiting for an Incident Response and Management Lead, to work within Global Information Security.
The Global Information Security team is responsible for information security strategy, policy and program. This includes managing and operating a global security operations centre and developing, deploying and managing a risk-based controls portfolio.
The Incident Response and Management Lead is responsible and accountable for the delivery of Cyber Threat Monitoring and Response activity during the EMEA timeframe as part of the global Cyber Security Operations 'follow the sun' model (24 x 7 x 365).
In return we not only offer the training and support you'd expect from a leading global bank but also the opportunity to grow your career right here in Chester. With exposure to a variety of financial products and the continued year-on-year growth of the team, we can offer excellent mobility and development.
As an Incident Response and Management Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of CMTR activity during the EMEA timeframe
- Working within the global Cyber Security Operations 'follow the sun' model
- Leading and supporting the EMEA CMTR team
- Managing the associated controls within the EMEA regions
- Conducting investigation and containment of potential data breaches or cyber security incidents
- Managing incident response events
As an Incident Response and Management Lead your competencies/skills will be:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field (desirable)
- Experience conducting analysis/investigation and containment of potential data breaches or cyber security incidents
- Previous incident response and/or malware reverse engineering experience
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking
- Ability to work effectively with technical and non-technical business owners
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in the written form and adapt your style to suit your audience
- Proven experience with Information Security related activities
- Familiarity with security vulnerabilities, exploits, malware and digital forensics (desirable)
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online with your CV.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.