OTC Collateral Analyst
- Chester, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Chester Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 23 juin 18 2018-06-23
OTC Collateral Analyst
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Line of Business: Global Collateral Operations
We are currently looking for a dedicated OTC Collateral Analyst to join our team in Chester. You will get to work in a very close-knit team that will offer you a great career progression plan; and work with a view to the full collateral process from beginning to end.
The Portfolio Reconciliation (PR) function is designed to mitigate credit risk and operational risk associated with Global Markets non-cleared derivative trading activity. In addition to the department's focus of performing dedicated portfolio reconciliation with both institutional and buy side clients, the department is also responsible for ensuring compliance with various aspects of CFTC and EMIR regulatory requirements concerning portfolio reconciliation.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Build and analyse dispute metrics
- Mature process for valuations
- Material Terms process is in early stages across the industry
- Identifying, investigating and raising material disputes and discrepancies
- Reporting progress on dispute resolution efforts to our senior business partners
- Reporting disputes to regulators per various regulatory requirements
- Participating in the continuous improvement of GMOC processes and quality standards for departmental procedures
- Training and mentorship of new and existing team members on daily, weekly and monthly processes in accordance with our procedures
- Provide internal and regulatory dispute reports
- Lead and monitor dispute investigations and issues, including liaising with Front-office, Middle-office, Credit and PVG partners
What skills/competencies will you possess?
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Control mind-set
- Can work to own initiative
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.