Officer Global Liquidity Management Analyst
- Chester, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Chester Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 17 juin 18 2018-06-17
Officer Global Liquidity Management Analyst
Corporate Title: Officer
Line of Business: Global Liquidity Management (GLM)
Global Liquidity Management (GLM) is an independent function responsible for managing and monitoring Bank of America's exposure to potential liquidity and cash outflows over a period of time. Liquidity risk is now a key focus among management and regulators, particularly in light of market events between 2007 and 2009 (Global Credit Crisis).
The EMEA Regulatory Reporting team maintains primary responsibility for EMEA liquidity regulatory reporting deliverables, and also provides critical global support for certain Liquidity regulatory reporting deliverables for other regions to optimize global delivery timelines. In addition, the EMEA Regulatory Reporting team supports various Liquidity management reporting deliverables owned by other teams within GLM. The candidate will gain broad knowledge of and exposure to global Liquidity regulatory reporting deliverables, as well as management reporting deliverables for certain EMEA-based legal entities.
In addition to working with key business partners within GLM, the candidate will work closely with other various control partners including Corporate Treasury, Finance, CFO Compliance and CFO Risk.
As an Officer Global Liquidity Management Analyst your responsibilities will include the following:
- Assisting in the preparation of daily/weekly PRA regulatory liquidity reports (PRA 47/48).
- Assisting in the preparation of the daily Internal Liquidity Stress Test reporting and PRA Intraday reporting.
- Assisting in the preparation of the Liquidity reporting suite of European Banking Authority returns including Liquidity Coverage Ratio, Net Stable Funding Ratio, Asset Encumbrance and Additional Liquidity Monitoring Metrics.
- Assisting in the preparation of various non-EMEA Liquidity reporting deliverables, as appropriate.
- Supporting other ad hoc projects relating to Liquidity reporting.
As an Officer Global Liquidity Management Analyst your skills and qualifications must include all of the following:
- Liquidity Reporting experience within a Tier 1 Investment Bank.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Investment Bank products including Secured Funding, Derivatives, Loans and Deposits.
- Strong working knowledge of Liquidity Coverage Ratio and Additional Liquidity Monitoring Metriceris report preparation/calculation.
- Exhibit control awareness and ability to identify improvements to key control weaknesses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an ability to explain complex issues.
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified or part qualified accountant (or equivalent).
- Finance or accounting degree qualified.
- Experience of handling and managing large and confidential data sets requiring through the use of advanced Excel Knowledge.
- Experience in evaluating Internal Controls and providing key improvements to control weaknesses.
- Proven experience of relationship / stakeholder management within a professional services or financial services Company
Closing Date: 29th June 2018
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.