Service Desk Analyst
- Chester, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Chester Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
Service Desk Analyst
Corporate Title: Officer
Line of Business: CTO (Workspace Services)
Do you want to work in a dynamic, high-energy environment? We are currently recruiting for dedicated Service Desk Analyst to join our team in Chester within Chief Technology Operations (CTO).
Our team provides a Single Point of Contact for users/customers on a day-to-day basis for all of their IT requirements. Our purpose is to solve problems via telephone or provide mentorship about products such as computers, electronic equipment or software. Currently our Service Desk consists of over 300 people globally across EMEA, US and APAC providing a 24/7 service to our customers.
You will be responsible and accountable for carrying out day-to-day tasks of the IT Service Desk function; taking calls, working with internal bank employees, resolving their issues and answering IT queries. We currently deal with approximately 550 calls per day, growing constantly. You will actively take part in driving industry-standard methodologies within the team and work globally with your counterparts to continue to develop a world-class service desk.
As the EMEA Service Desk Analyst what will your role and responsibilities involve?
- Providing a consistent and customer-focused approach when dealing with all telephone calls
- Solving problems and provide first contact resolution where possible
- Logging tickets with accurate and clear information including priority
- Direct call routing to support teams and raising critical issues where required
- Using and maintaining existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLA
- Ensuring training and development plans are maintained for your own personal development
As the EMEA Service Desk Analyst what skills and qualifications will you ideally have?
- Dependable Customer Service background
- Good interpersonal skills
- Work well as a team and build relationships to the global partners
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus on all areas of responsibility concurrently
- Background Experience with an IT support role supporting a large user base
- Deep understanding and knowledge of clients, technology and processes supported within the Service Desk environment
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- ITIL Certifications/Understanding/Awareness
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.