Planning and Reporting Analyst
- £39,667 - £50,644
- Coventry, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Coventry Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- E.ON UK plc
- 13 juin 18 2018-06-13
We are looking for an experienced Planning and Reporting Analyst to join our Business & Community Solutions (B&CS) Finance team based at our Westwood office in Coventry.
Shaping the energy solutions market
Business & Community Solutions is a newly formed business bringing together Business to Business and Business to Municipalities. We have the ambition to shape the solutions market and become the Energy Solution player with the strongest growth in the market. You will deliver quality financial support to senior business stakeholders, and ensure that the information provided supports to shape the commercial decisions of the business area, driving commercial performance & delivery of the financial plan.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
You’ll provide insight and create financial scenario positions for the B&CS organisation to support decisions to meet the organisation’s performance targets. Working closely with finance business partners, operational and commercial stakeholders you’ll analyse, interpret and communicate actual performance against financial plans. You’ll develop comprehensive KPI reporting, covering financial and operational measures, building finance as a strong controlling function (including links to external benchmarks) and be responsible for reporting on the central cost centres for the B&CS organisation.
Your interpersonal and influencing skills will help you to drive forward efficiency changes in the reporting process, and work with the business to enhance information feeds to finance. You’ll also optimise the relationship and support from the accounting centre service provision to facilitate the month end and other process cycles.
The skills you’ll learn here could help you progress within BC&S or even the wider finance team to become a Finance Business Partner.
What we need from you
- Demonstrable understanding of core finance processes; management accounting, forecasting and reporting.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships at all levels, with strong orientation to supporting customers and stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills.
- The ability to consistently support decision makers and produce high quality work to tight deadlines.
- Qualified or part qualified with relevant professional or accounting qualification with at least 1 year PQE (Post Qualified Experience).
It would be great if you had
- Strong experience of working within a control environment and development of effective processes.
- Ability to work autonomously, initiation and delivery of change.
- A proactive and creative approach to problem solving.
What we’ll give you in return
- 2 for 1 pension contributions
- Comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Voluntary benefits – discount and cashback
- Group Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Financial advice and guidance website
This role is based at Coventry.
This is a permanent position.
Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check may be required.
What we offer
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is an international privately-owned energy supplier. In the 2014 financial year, our staff comprising in excess of more than 58,000 employees based in many countries in Europe as well as in Russia and North America generated sales of around EUR 112 billion. We have an ambitious objective: We want to be the preferred partner for high-value energy offerings for customers.
E.ON Power Plants Belgium bvba, a subsidiary of E.ON Energy Projects GmbH, is responsible for the sector industrial co-generation for industrial clients in Belgium. The core business encompasses the development, realization and operation of cogeneration plants.