- Denham, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Denham Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page
- 08 juin 18 2018-06-08
The FP&A Manager will provide a comprehensive financial management information service to senior management and other internal and external users.
My client is a specialist mortgage lender based in Uxbridge.
The FP&A Manager will be responsible for:
- Annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and business planning (3/5 year) processes for the business, ensuring a robust process is in place for all contracts and departments.
- Complete submission of financial plans in a timely manner, with minimal change, to Group Finance function.
- Assist with the month-end process for P&L, Balance sheet and cash flow reporting.
- Present results to senior management outlining Month & Year to Date financial performance, detailing the drivers of variances to planned performance (budget / forecast), along with headcount analysis and economic analysis.
- Supporting the business through taking responsibility for oversight of new business pricing models and continuous improvement / updating of pricing models based on changes to internal (eg cost base) and external drivers (market trends).
- Assist in the management capacity planning, working with business leads to determine the optimum capacity requirement for the business and timing/allocation of same.
- Support the Finance teams in Europe and Australia, ensuring information is provided timely and in the prescribed format if applicable
- Respond to queries from Europe & Australia in a timely manner
- Document Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and update as appropriate
- Actively seek out opportunities for both system and process developments resulting in improved financial controls, performance and / or efficiencies
The successful FP&A Manager will have experience in forecasting and analysis, will be degree qualified and will have had extensive experience working with Excel. A Financial Services background is also a plus.
This is a permanent role based in Uxbridge.