- Up to £70,000 GBP
- Dorking, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Barclay Simpson
Operational Risk Manager
I am working on an exciting new opportunity with a challenger bank for an Operational Risk Manager based in Surrey.
Since the bank opened, they have grown rapidly and expect to continue doing so. This rapid growth will also offer further development and opportunity to progress your career.
This 2nd line of defence Operational Risk Manager will join an existing team of 3 other Risk specialists reporting into the Head of Operational Risk.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Oversight & challenge of the banks operational risk registers, incident log & loss database
- Oversight, challenge & production of the banks main risks, management actions & KRI's
- Support & challenge in the Operational Risk team in the design, development, implementation & testing of control frameworks.
- Support the Head of Operational Risk with regulatory capital requirement and the Bank's delivery of ICAAP.
- Support with key change programmes and business change
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package with 27 days holiday.