Application Support Analyst
Sopra Banking Software is a banking and specialist finance software vendor, and a major global digital player. We have been supporting banks and financial institutions for almost 50 years. With in-depth knowledge of the banking industry, banking customers, and innovative technologies. The triple focus allows us to build powerful and agile software solutions and to implement them through value -added use cases.
We are committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce where all our people can be themselves and success on merit. So if this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of then be assured that we will welcome your application.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We actively encourage the professional development of our employees with on the job training, learning from our subject matter experts, access to our Sopra University e-learning, and the benefit of external training opportunities.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a consumer credit check and DBS check If you have any concerns about this please raise them with the recruitment team. Function
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, a fantastic opportunity has become available as an Applications Support Analyst within a fast growing, high performing company, who offer quality training, benefits and perks. You could have the opportunity to join a successful company, showcasing your analytical skills as an Application Support Analyst to make a big impact on the growth and efficiency of the business and the people around you.
Sopra Banking Software is seeking a number of Application Support Analysts as part of expanding their capability for delivering excellent service to customers for a range of newly developed products on leading technologies. Profile
Ideal candidates will exhibit;
- A good understanding of both web based and desktop Client Server architectures
- Organisational, verbal and written skills
- A strong analytical/problem solving ability
- A Solid Software/Technical grounding
- An ability to communicate complex technical issues and solutions to an audience with a wide range of technical ability, through various means
- Be degree educated in a technology or computer science discipline
- Hold and ITIL qualification
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience a variety of the following;
- SQL databases and PL/SQL
- 3GL or 4GL programming language such as Uniface or Powerbuilder.
- C#, Angular JS, XML
- REST APIs using JSON
- code versioning tools such as Git
- back-end programming languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, .NET) and appropriate frameworks (e.g. Node, Django, Spring)
By joining the Sopra Banking Software team you will enjoy our excellent rewards and benefits schemes including 6% pension contribution, employee share scheme, an option to buy or sell holiday days, medical insurance, health cash plan, flexible working where possible, plus many more excellent benefits.
Salary range is based on experience £25,000 - £35,000 p/a