COBKYC Infrastructure Manager
- Glasgow, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 mars 19
COBKYC Infrastructure Manager
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
The main deliverables for this role are as follows:
- An automated continuous delivery pipeline from commit to production
- A standardized and reliable monitoring framework
- An automated way to manage applications - start/stop, failover, day to day maintenance etc.
- Implementation of standard bank wide cyber/security measures to secure our environments - Kerberos etc.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages, particularly Java / J2EE and SQL or PL/SQL
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- A DevOps mindset
- Comfort with frequent incremental coding, testing and deployment
- Experience with leveraging SCM and CIT tools
- A strong grasp of automation tools
- Ability to work across teams, re-engineering processes to achieve results
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you ' re not just working at a global financial institution. You ' re an integral part of one of the world ' s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we ' re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you ' re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: May 31, 2018