Change Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for an experience Accountant with a strong Reporting background (Financial / Statutory) to join a global team that is going through positive change currently and will assist in both the 'business as usual' and also feed into the change projects.
You will be a qualified Accountant, ideally with experience of Financial, Statutory or IFRS Reporting within a large organisation, ideally global but would consider UK or European wide. Candidates will also be considered coming straight the Big4 and Top10 Accountancy firms.
You will report to a Senior Finance Manager and have key links to senior stakeholders locally and throughout their global operations, key responsibilities are:
- Preparing UK & US GAAP for certain financial and regulator disclosures
- Financial Reporting and IFRS Reporting
- Preparation of some components of Financial Regulatory Reporting i.e. PRA and Federal Reserve
- Liaise across global teams gathering transactional information for disclosures and material movements
- Contribute to various projects across the global team and to the continued improvement reporting production and control processes
This is an exciting move into a global and complex organisation with some fantastic opportunities for short, medium and long term career development.
The role is an initial 6 month contract and whilst the objective is to provide support through a period of change, there is a genuine chance of extension or converting to a permanent position within the business